`Brooke Mueller furious Denise Richards may take her kids`
Washington: Charlie Sheen`s troubled ex-wife Brooke Mueller is apparently not happy with Denise Richards taking care of her children.
Richards who has two daughters, Lola and Sam, with Sheen, and adopted another daughter, Eloise, on her own has cared for Mueller`s kids on several occasions when Mueller was undergoing her rehab, People magazine reported.
Sheen had also supported this arrangement and according to a friend of his, the actor had praised about Richards being "a stable, very maternal" influence on the twins.
Even Mueller, initially supported the decision, said a friend of her.
But after an L.A. county juvenile court judge agreed to grant Richards temporary custody of the boys On May 7, Mueller has reportedly had a change of heart about the situation, and is not happy with Richards stepping in for her while she completes rehab at the Betty Ford Center.
A friend of Muller said that she is angry and thinks that Richards may take the kids .
The friend further revealed that the actress has decided that she wants the boys to be with her brother and sister-in-law.
The friend also added that Brooke is determined to get her life back, and get the help she needs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: Farhan Akhtar calls MNS' Rs 5 crore demand a 'terrible precedent'
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'Don 3' in the making?
- We all felt 'Golmaal 2' was a crap as compared to its other parts, says Ajay Devgn
- Shah Rukh Khan reveals two most beautiful journeys of his career
- Here's how Priyanka Chopra plans to celebrate Diwali in New York