`Playboy` twins Melissa and Carla Howe to star in Ed Sheeran video
London: Playboy twins Melissa and Carla Howe are set to feature in singer Ed Sheeran`s new music video.
The 22-year-olds were approached by a production agency to send in an audition tape to act as randy clubbers, the Sun reported.
The Berkshire-born pair told the publication on Friday that they have their eye on the 22-year-old singer-songwriter.
Melissa said that they were asked to produce an audition reel for Sheeran`s new promo out of the blue.
She said that the producers were looking for clubbers to appear in Sheeran`s next video.
Melissa said that she and her sister are both used to clubbing, so they will be putting their full effort if they get the part.
"Plus, Ed`s right up our street as a man. We all share an affinity because of our red hair for starters, so that`ll be a good ice-breaker if we meet," she said.
According to the publication, it`s believed that the twins were approached as they have starred in videos with Snoop Dogg.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui forced himself upon US researcher, says common friend
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aamir Khan, Rohit Shetty extend help to ailing filmmaker Kalpana Lajmi
- Elvis Presley's gold piano, Beatles drum skin set for auction
- Promotion is burden on filmmaking: Irrfan Khan