Abhishek Bachchan`s nostalgia trip
Mumbai: Being back in Kamalistan Studios reminded Abhishek Bachchan of his first shot.
The actor took to Twitter to share his emotions.
"Shooting for `Happy New Year` in Kamalistan Studios, always a nostalgic experience. Faced the camera for the first time here," Abhishek posted on the microblogging site Wednesday.
Directed by Farah Khan, ‘Happy New Year’ also stars Shah Rukh Khan, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani and Deepika Padukone. The film is slated to release near Diwali this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut receive top honours
- Jacqueline Fernandez keeps mystery alive on her relationship status
- Pakistani actors Adnan Siddiqui, Sajal Aly set to debut in Bollywood film!