Adam Lambert insures voice for $48mn?
Los Angeles: Singer Adam Lambert has reportedly insured his voice for $48 million ahead of a long run of promotional appearances.
The singer`s management decided to take out a policy to protect his vocal chords.
"Insurance for stars is a big deal in the US and Adam`s voice is his bacon. He had it insured last week," a website has quoted a source as saying.
Lambert, 30, joins a host of other stars, who are believed to have insured their body parts.
Singer Mariah Carey is said to have taken out a $1 billion policy to cover her legs, while Dolly Parton has reportedly insured her chest for $600,000.
It was recently revealed that Lambert, who finished as runner-up in the eighth season of ‘American Idol’, will make a guest appearance in hit US show ‘Pretty Little Liars’ next month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rakhi Sawant to become a porn star - Here's why
- Priyanka Chopra's gallant avatar in 'Jai Gangaajal' comes alive in this making video – Watch
- Natalie Portman joins 'The Death and Life of John F Donovan'
- Did Cara Delevingne pop 'the question' to girlfriend?
- Sonam dishes about fan moment with Waheeda Rehman
- How Mahishasura invited death by undermining woman power – Durga
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- Do you know the colour of your personality?—Take this quiz
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Teddy Day' with these cute gift options!
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud