Adam Lambert insures voice for $48mn?
Los Angeles: Singer Adam Lambert has reportedly insured his voice for $48 million ahead of a long run of promotional appearances.
The singer`s management decided to take out a policy to protect his vocal chords.
"Insurance for stars is a big deal in the US and Adam`s voice is his bacon. He had it insured last week," a website has quoted a source as saying.
Lambert, 30, joins a host of other stars, who are believed to have insured their body parts.
Singer Mariah Carey is said to have taken out a $1 billion policy to cover her legs, while Dolly Parton has reportedly insured her chest for $600,000.
It was recently revealed that Lambert, who finished as runner-up in the eighth season of ‘American Idol’, will make a guest appearance in hit US show ‘Pretty Little Liars’ next month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative