Adele turns down 12 million pounds L`Oreal deal?
London: Singer Adele has reportedly walked away from 12 million pounds deal with L`Oreal to be the face of the brand.
The 25-year-old `Someone Like You` hitmaker, who was negotiating with the company, could have joined Cheryl Cole, Claudia Schiffer, Jennifer Lopez and Beyonce and newly signed model Lara Stone, reported Daily mirror.
"L`Oreal was in negotiations for the deal with Adele and it looked to be happening ? but she just changed her mind on it," a source said.
"L`Oreal is astonished that she turned down such a huge amount," the source added.
Adele had earlier expressed her reluctance to be associated with any brand.
"I don`t want my name anywhere near another brand. I don`t wanna be tainted or haunted. I think it`s shameful when you sell out," Adele had said at the time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor shares new still from ‘Rangoon’ and it is incredible intense!
- Mahira Khan expresses desire to promote 'Raees' with Shah Rukh Khan
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations
- Ironic twist to Raees promotion, man who died in Vadodara commotion wasn’t there to see Shah Rukh Khan
- Jallikattu issue: No law is infallible, says Kamal Haasan