Alesha Dixon reveals solution to stretch marks
London: Singer-model Alesha Dixon says using Vitamin E oil on a regular basis helped her combat stretch marks.
After giving birth to her daughter Azura Sienna in October 2013, the former 'Misteeq' singer appeared to bounce back to her pre-baby figure almost immediately. But despite being able to fit into her old wardrobe, Dixon says that she suffered from stretch marks due to her pregnancy.
"Vitamin E oil is so nourishing and super effective. I use it daily - it's brilliant for stretch marks and scars,” a website quoted “Britain's Got Talent” as saying.
She also added: "Coconut oil is a great multi-tasking product - it's great for nourishing hair and skin. I also love to cook with it."
Earlier this year, Dixon launched her own fragrance called Rose Quartz as part of a larger Crystal Collection and she couldn't resist boasting about her "gorgeous" perfume.
"My gorgeous new fragrance is light and feminine with notes of grapefruit, magnolia and amber,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kareena Kapoor Khan congratulates Shahid Kapoor on becoming a proud parent! Full story inside
- Here are some tips to style yourself in a Boho outfit
- Failure more special than success: Emraan Hashmi
- RIP Gene Wilder: Celebs mourns loss of 'funniest and sweetest energies ever'
- SMASH HIT: Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' is still ruling the Box Office! – Details inside