Alex Rodriguez buys Meryl Streep`s LA house?
New York: Baseball player Alex Rodriguez has reportedly bought Oscar-winning actress Merly Streep`s Los Angeles property.
Rodriguez has bought a modern mid century mansion in the Hollywood Hills from Streep and closed the deal on Thursday, suggest reports.
The airy home comes with four bedrooms, four bathrooms, a pool, marble floors, a smartphone-controlled security system and extensive skylights.
Streep bought the home in 2013 for USD 4.5 million and listed it for USD 7 million but Rodriguez reportedly paid less than the asking price.
"She`s a fan of his and of the Yankees, and they got along great," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mahira Khan's role chopped in big Bollywood debut 'Raees'—Here's all you need to know
- Rukmini- devoted wife of Sri Krishna and incarnation of Goddess Lakshmi
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed to Sanjay Dutt for Rajkumar Hirani's biopic!
- Aditya Chopra to launch Raj Kapoor's grandson Aadar Jain
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Feeling blues? Here are TOP 6 ways to sustain your long distance relationship
- Wedding special: 8 Bollywood songs to make your sangeet rocking!
- Sedentary time may hamper academic skills in boys
- Kanye West discharged from hospital one week after admission