Anne Hathaway enjoys doing her own stunts
London: Actress Anne Hathaway says she is often tempted to perform the stunts in her films on her own.
The 31-year-old star, who grew up in New Jersey with brothers Michael and Thomas said she was tomboyish as a child.
"(As a little girl) I was a real tomboy. I grew up with two brothers and I loved to climb trees and jump off things that were way too high for me," Hathaway said.
"I still have a daredevil side - I love doing my own stunts in movies, or anything physical that will give me a thrill, although my mother wishes I didn`t," she added.
The actress still cannot believe that she scored an Oscar last year.
"That was a surreal evening. To be honest throughout that awards season I had a difficult time believing that I`d even done something worth respecting like that," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Lion' movie review: Dev Patel’s film will stay with you for a long time
- Justin Bieber India Purpose Tour: Varun Dhawan to attend concert
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- HC refuses to stay summons to 'Jolly LLB 2' team
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Conspiracy angle will be probed, says Kerala govt