Anne Hathaway enjoys doing her own stunts
London: Actress Anne Hathaway says she is often tempted to perform the stunts in her films on her own.
The 31-year-old star, who grew up in New Jersey with brothers Michael and Thomas said she was tomboyish as a child.
"(As a little girl) I was a real tomboy. I grew up with two brothers and I loved to climb trees and jump off things that were way too high for me," Hathaway said.
"I still have a daredevil side - I love doing my own stunts in movies, or anything physical that will give me a thrill, although my mother wishes I didn`t," she added.
The actress still cannot believe that she scored an Oscar last year.
"That was a surreal evening. To be honest throughout that awards season I had a difficult time believing that I`d even done something worth respecting like that," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!
- Throwback! We bet you haven't seen these rare Bollywood pictures
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 731: Robbers threaten to kill Pragya
- Box Office report: Opening day collections of Ranveer Singh's 'Befikre' are out!