Apple founder describes meeting with Kim Kardashian and Kanye West
Washington: Apple co-founder, Steve Wozniak, who visited Kim Kardashian, Kanye West and baby North West in the hospital just a day after the birth, has now opened up about the meeting.
The visit was set up by Kardashian for Kanye`s birthday as she wanted the two to meet for a surprise lunch and have Wozniak sign one of two Apple Pro Computer mice, ABC News reported.
The other mouse had already been signed by Steve Jobs.
Talking to the publication, Wozniak appreciated Kardashian`s idea, saying that the reality TV star was keen to do something nice and unusual for her man.
He said that it`s really rare that his and Jobs` signatures were in matching form.
When asked who the baby looked like, Wozniak said he didn`t see much of the newborn, and that he sat with West in a different room while Kim and her mother and sisters were with the baby in another room.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cheers! Your evening drink may work as anti-depressant
- Zee Entertainment announces foray into radio
- Relax! Humans need more rest for better well-being
- Amul's 'Fawad Thinking' ad on MNS ban is what you MUST SEE this morning!
- Navratri Special: Send Goddess Durga's blessings to your loved ones with these TOP 10 WhatsApp messages!