Beyonce hires jet worth 18.5 million pounds for world tour
London:`R&B` star Beyonce has reportedly hired Lord Sugar`s private jet worth 18.5 million pounds that the singer will use to fly to her concerts.
The 31-year-old `Destiny`s Child` hitmaker will use the jet to fly to her upcoming concerts in Europe and US on her four-month long `Mrs Carter` tour, reported Sun Online.
"As a canny businessman Sir Alan often makes his jet available for corporate hire. He spent a lot on it so it makes perfect sense to make some money back when he can.
"The firm he rents the jet through was approached by Beyonce`s people and after a bit of bartering they agreed a price," a source said.
Beyonce has also rented a luxury home in Berkshire for her time in the UK. She has been flying in and out of a private terminal at Manchester airport for three shows in the city this week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor-Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?
- Meet 'Chaani-Sarman' from Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjo Daro'- See new poster