Beyonce scared to sing to baby
Los Angeles: Beyonce Knowles says she is apprehensive about singing her hits to her daughter Blue Ivy because she feels the little one will hate her voice.
So, instead of using her `Beyonce voice`, the pop sensation revealed she uses a `simple mummy voice` instead, reports thesun.co.uk.
Speaking to ITV`s "Daybreak", Beyonce said: "I have a mummy voice. I keep my Beyonce voice for the stage and I have my simple mummy voice."
"I remember hearing a story about Celine Dion and she`s like when I sing my, I don`t know if it was her son that cried. She has the most beautiful voice in the world but she`s like he hates it. So I said well maybe I`ll just give a little simple nursery rhyme voice to my toddler," she added.
Nevertheless, Beyonce believes music is important for children because it gave her self-esteem when she was younger.
"I felt like this is what I`m good at, this is what I love. It was my escape, it was my focus and I think we`re able to communicate with music more so than anything. Just travelling around the world and seeing the power and how much unity it brings so many people is really incredible.
"So always when I`m able to express myself with a song, I`m able to translate my message a lot better, for whatever reason," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan