Blake Lively treats her crew to `lavish` treat
Los Angeles: Actress Blake Lively treated her entire crew to a “lavish” lunch during a three-hour feast in Winthrop, Massachusetts.
The former “Gossip Girl” star, who loves to cook and is preparing to launch her own lifestyle brand, took a break from filming a sex trafficking TV special to tuck into a huge family-style lunch at Blackstrap BBQ restaurant with her camera crew, Tuesday.
The 27-year-old, who is married to Ryan Reynolds, was extremely complimentary of the food which included smoked chicken, corn fritters, fried pickles, onion rings, collard greens, baked beans and corn bread, and told the chef she ``nailed it`` before leaving.
``Blake was so down to earth, just like a girl next door. You can tell she is a very caring person, using her celebrity status to do good,” eonline.com quoted the eatery`s owner Kate Economides as saying.
“Whenever I came to the table, Blake made it a point to look me in the eyes and say thank you,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row