Blake Lively treats her crew to `lavish` treat
Los Angeles: Actress Blake Lively treated her entire crew to a “lavish” lunch during a three-hour feast in Winthrop, Massachusetts.
The former “Gossip Girl” star, who loves to cook and is preparing to launch her own lifestyle brand, took a break from filming a sex trafficking TV special to tuck into a huge family-style lunch at Blackstrap BBQ restaurant with her camera crew, Tuesday.
The 27-year-old, who is married to Ryan Reynolds, was extremely complimentary of the food which included smoked chicken, corn fritters, fried pickles, onion rings, collard greens, baked beans and corn bread, and told the chef she ``nailed it`` before leaving.
``Blake was so down to earth, just like a girl next door. You can tell she is a very caring person, using her celebrity status to do good,” eonline.com quoted the eatery`s owner Kate Economides as saying.
“Whenever I came to the table, Blake made it a point to look me in the eyes and say thank you,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- Amitabh Bachchan to host 'Savdhaan India'
- Sonakshi Sinha will emerge as role model: Shatrughan Sinha
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast
- What makes some people binge drink while others stay sober! Read inside
- In a rush for office? Grab a quick, fun breakfast
- Chris Brown released from jail on USD 250,000 bail
- Do you love to buy handbags and worry about where to keep them? Watch video for help!
- Are blackheads giving you nightmares? Relax, and watch this video