Brad Pitt imports British food for his children
London: Hollywood star couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie imported 5,000 pounds worth of British food to their home in the south of France because their children love it so much.
The pair, who are parents to six kids, Maddox, 11, Pax, eight, Zahara, seven, Shiloh, six, and twins Knox and Vivienne, four, reportedly fell in love with baked beans, pies, ready meals and crisps while living in Surrey and recently imported their favourite foods to their home near Chateau Miraval, reported Daily Star online.
"The kids have gone off French food after living in the UK for so long. Brad had a look online and found an English food company who deliver ready meals such as cottage pie, toad in the hole and apple crumble. The kids love Turkey Twizzlers and baked beans on toast so Brad put in a massive order. He filled two freezers," a source said.
The 48-year-old actor and his fiancée Jolie have been known to spoil their children in the past and the actress recently said that she wants to be their children`s friend when they are teenagers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diljit Dosanjh's thank you note to Hindi film industry will melt your heart!
- Sunil Grover still part of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' faces wrath on social media after fallout with Sunil Grover?
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'
- Rajinikanth to essay 5 characters, Akshay Kumar to portray 12 avatars in '2.0'?