Brad Pitt wants David Beckham to teach kids soccer
Los Angeles: Actor Brad Pitt says he wants footballer David Beckham to teach his six children how to play the sport.
The 49-year-old actor has six children with fiancee Angelina Jolie - Maddox, eleven, Pax, nine, Zahara, eight, Shiloh, six, and four-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne.
"I want him to teach my kids soccer," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Pitt as saying.
The 49-year-old also believes the retired soccer star could make it in Hollywood if he decides to pursue a career in acting.
"I think he`s got what it takes," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'
- Does Ganesha really ride a mouse?
- Oh boy! Have you seen a three-legged dog? Watch short film which tells a touching tale
- Ever wondered what you really are? Take quiz now!
- Watch: Mother puts her triplets and toddler to bed – Viral video
- Vasant Panchami: Pay tribute to Goddess Saraswati by singing this Aarti song