Brad Pitt wants David Beckham to teach kids soccer
Los Angeles: Actor Brad Pitt says he wants footballer David Beckham to teach his six children how to play the sport.
The 49-year-old actor has six children with fiancee Angelina Jolie - Maddox, eleven, Pax, nine, Zahara, eight, Shiloh, six, and four-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne.
"I want him to teach my kids soccer," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Pitt as saying.
The 49-year-old also believes the retired soccer star could make it in Hollywood if he decides to pursue a career in acting.
"I think he`s got what it takes," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cheers! Your evening drink may work as anti-depressant
- Zee Entertainment announces foray into radio
- Relax! Humans need more rest for better well-being
- Amul's 'Fawad Thinking' ad on MNS ban is what you MUST SEE this morning!
- Navratri Special: Send Goddess Durga's blessings to your loved ones with these TOP 10 WhatsApp messages!