Brad Pitt wants David Beckham to teach kids soccer
Los Angeles: Actor Brad Pitt says he wants footballer David Beckham to teach his six children how to play the sport.
The 49-year-old actor has six children with fiancee Angelina Jolie - Maddox, eleven, Pax, nine, Zahara, eight, Shiloh, six, and four-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne.
"I want him to teach my kids soccer," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Pitt as saying.
The 49-year-old also believes the retired soccer star could make it in Hollywood if he decides to pursue a career in acting.
"I think he`s got what it takes," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'