Brangelina’s son Pax slams Santa Claus
London: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s adopted son Pax ruined the festive flavour by saying that Santa was dead to him on Christmas Eve.
The nine-year-old boy joined his star parents, his five siblings – plus members of Pitt’s side of the family – on a holiday in the Turks and Caicos Islands in the Caribbean.
And according to Pitt’s niece Josie Neal, he didn’t bring much festive spirit, the Sun reported.
She tweeted a quote made by Pax during a meal on the beach on the night of December 24, “Santa is dead to me.”
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya