Brangelina’s son Pax slams Santa Claus
London: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s adopted son Pax ruined the festive flavour by saying that Santa was dead to him on Christmas Eve.
The nine-year-old boy joined his star parents, his five siblings – plus members of Pitt’s side of the family – on a holiday in the Turks and Caicos Islands in the Caribbean.
And according to Pitt’s niece Josie Neal, he didn’t bring much festive spirit, the Sun reported.
She tweeted a quote made by Pax during a meal on the beach on the night of December 24, “Santa is dead to me.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'