Carrie Underwood donates 1 million dollars to Red Cross
Los Angeles: Singer Carrie Underwood has donated $1 million to fund the American Red Cross` hurricane relief efforts in her hometown Oklahoma.
"I have watched the devastation in my home state of Oklahoma over the past several days with great sadness,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 30-year-old as saying.
"With the help of my fans, who attended my concerts over the past year, we can offer the Red Cross a little extra help in comforting those affected by the recent tornados,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor
- Valentine's Day 2016: Fill your abode with positivity on the day of love!
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Want better sex? Play the music loud tonight
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!