Carrie Underwood donates 1 million dollars to Red Cross
Los Angeles: Singer Carrie Underwood has donated $1 million to fund the American Red Cross` hurricane relief efforts in her hometown Oklahoma.
"I have watched the devastation in my home state of Oklahoma over the past several days with great sadness,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 30-year-old as saying.
"With the help of my fans, who attended my concerts over the past year, we can offer the Red Cross a little extra help in comforting those affected by the recent tornados,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Nitibha Kaul, Aakanksha Sharmaa celebrate friendship outside 'Bigg Boss 10' house – See pic
- Deepika Padukone has big crush on Vin Diesel, has "amazing babies" with him in her head!
- Rishi Kapoor says he was born with silver spoon but had 'different' struggles