Carrie Underwood donates 1 million dollars to Red Cross
Los Angeles: Singer Carrie Underwood has donated $1 million to fund the American Red Cross` hurricane relief efforts in her hometown Oklahoma.
"I have watched the devastation in my home state of Oklahoma over the past several days with great sadness,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 30-year-old as saying.
"With the help of my fans, who attended my concerts over the past year, we can offer the Red Cross a little extra help in comforting those affected by the recent tornados,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show