Carrie Underwood donates 1 million dollars to Red Cross
Los Angeles: Singer Carrie Underwood has donated $1 million to fund the American Red Cross` hurricane relief efforts in her hometown Oklahoma.
"I have watched the devastation in my home state of Oklahoma over the past several days with great sadness,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 30-year-old as saying.
"With the help of my fans, who attended my concerts over the past year, we can offer the Red Cross a little extra help in comforting those affected by the recent tornados,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own s**t' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!