Carrie Underwood donates 1 million dollars to Red Cross
Los Angeles: Singer Carrie Underwood has donated $1 million to fund the American Red Cross` hurricane relief efforts in her hometown Oklahoma.
"I have watched the devastation in my home state of Oklahoma over the past several days with great sadness,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 30-year-old as saying.
"With the help of my fans, who attended my concerts over the past year, we can offer the Red Cross a little extra help in comforting those affected by the recent tornados,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra opens up about 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy, says 'it's unfortunate'
- Kamaal R Khan rips apart Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay', leaks opening scene online
- Shah Rukh Khan shares priceless moments with acid attack survivors
- Attention ladies, check out the best tips to dress up this festive season
- Nervous Zoya Akhtar got drunk before first day of 'Luck By Chance' shoot