Channing Tatum says watching his 12-month baby girl grow is `fun`
Washington: Channing Tatum admitted that it was extremely "fun" to watch his 12-month-old daughter grow.
While talking to a magazine, the 34-year-old actor said that he loves seeing her baby girl Everly, who had her very first birthday in May, with other kids and people, and see her experience new things.
Tatum, who`s married to his `Step Up` co-star Janna Dewan, will soon be in his upcoming film `22 Jump Street`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'