Charity begins at home says, Malaika Arora Khan
New Delhi: Bollywood actress Malaika Arora Khan was recently spotted launching a charity-themed campaign `Taiwan Excellence Cares` in Mumbai.
Speaking on the occasion the 40-year old actress said, "Charity is a very personal equation, like we say charity begins at home. It starts with your immediate help in the house, the people who work for you. That is where you have to display certain amount of charity and if at all you do, you believe in a cause or you believe in a certain way of going about in life and bringing about a change in your society and your environment, so that alone is something you are doing and that is charity".
The `Dabangg` star has been signed as a celebrity endorser to boost the international brand image and reputation of Taiwan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'
- TV celebrities urge fans to go for Eco-friendly Diwali
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties