Charity begins at home says, Malaika Arora Khan
New Delhi: Bollywood actress Malaika Arora Khan was recently spotted launching a charity-themed campaign `Taiwan Excellence Cares` in Mumbai.
Speaking on the occasion the 40-year old actress said, "Charity is a very personal equation, like we say charity begins at home. It starts with your immediate help in the house, the people who work for you. That is where you have to display certain amount of charity and if at all you do, you believe in a cause or you believe in a certain way of going about in life and bringing about a change in your society and your environment, so that alone is something you are doing and that is charity".
The `Dabangg` star has been signed as a celebrity endorser to boost the international brand image and reputation of Taiwan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's new show to 'celebrate' goodness in life
- Hema Malini, Khayyam pay tribute to Ravindra Jain
- Depression not limited to glamour and filmdom alone: Deepika
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!