Charlize Theron a generous tipper?
Los Angeles: Actress Charlize Theron reportedly forgot her bag when she needed to pay for a USD 3.75 frozen yoghurt. She is said to have paid the bill later along with "a nice tip".
Theron, who has a two-year-old son Jackson, picked up a sweet treat from the Pinkberry store here, but realised she wasn`t carrying any cash so left and promised to return later to pay for the $3.75 dessert, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Charlize came in and she said she was at the park and didn`t have her purse with her, and she got a mini with some toppings which is $3.75," said an employee.
"And she said she`d be right back and then she also said she`d be back within the hour, and then she just kind of took off in the car. I`m hoping she might come back, I don`t know though," added the employee.
Over an hour later, the 38-year-old returned to the store and handed over a $100 bill for her frozen yoghurt, telling employees to keep the change.
"She came in and paid her bill. And she left a nice tip. Thank you. Thanks Charlize! I`m just glad she paid the $3.75," said the employee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘pillow talk’ video is the most inspiring desi thing you will WATCH today
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: How to celebrate this auspicious day if you are working
- Baywatch: Priyanka Chopra looks unapologetically stunning in red - See Poster