Charlize Theron a generous tipper?
Los Angeles: Actress Charlize Theron reportedly forgot her bag when she needed to pay for a USD 3.75 frozen yoghurt. She is said to have paid the bill later along with "a nice tip".
Theron, who has a two-year-old son Jackson, picked up a sweet treat from the Pinkberry store here, but realised she wasn`t carrying any cash so left and promised to return later to pay for the $3.75 dessert, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Charlize came in and she said she was at the park and didn`t have her purse with her, and she got a mini with some toppings which is $3.75," said an employee.
"And she said she`d be right back and then she also said she`d be back within the hour, and then she just kind of took off in the car. I`m hoping she might come back, I don`t know though," added the employee.
Over an hour later, the 38-year-old returned to the store and handed over a $100 bill for her frozen yoghurt, telling employees to keep the change.
"She came in and paid her bill. And she left a nice tip. Thank you. Thanks Charlize! I`m just glad she paid the $3.75," said the employee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking
- Baaghi movie review: With hits and misses, Tiger Shroff and Shraddha Kapoor will keep you hooked throughout
- Up close and personal – Get to know Sonam Kapoor better: Here's how
- Not getting visa? This Balaji temple can help you fly abroad
- Can you see the correct picture? Click to know
- Sensitive people more vulnerable to online dating scams
- This Rajasthan temple has over 20,000 rats – Click here to know more about it
- Powerful Santana Gopala Mantra for women who wish to conceive