Charlize Theron undergoes neck surgery
Los Angeles: Actress Charlize Theron has reportedly undergone a surgery for a neck injury she sustained on the set of 2005 action movie `Aeon Flux`.
The 38-year-old Oscar-winning actress hurt herself while performing her own stunts, but she recently opted for the corrective operation when the pain started bothering her, reported OK! magazine.
"Charlize got injured on a set and broke a vertebrae years ago.
It`s been bothering her a lot lately so she had surgery to correct it and they had to go through her neck... She will be totally fine. She plans just to hang out and rest all weekend and recuperate," a source told the magazine.
Theron has kept quiet about the procedure, but she was spotted wearing a neck scarf over a small bandage while attending Variety magazine`s 5th Annual Power of Women event in Beverly Hills, California, on October 4.
"She`s got a small Band-Aid on her neck. She kept fussing with the white scarf. She (was) wearing (the scarf) to cover it, but it was poking out and visible," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- All you want to know about Salman Khan-Arijit Singh feud – Details inside
- Super-hot! Sussane Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- This packing hack is just awesome! Watch video
- Sonam Kapoor with Shah Rukh Khan in a film? Here's what the diva has to say!
- Bipasha Basu speaks about husband Karan Singh Grover’s previous marriages - Click here to read