Chris Brown admits making `lot of mistakes`
Los Angeles: Rapper Chris Brown has admitted he has made many mistakes in his past and hopes that the lessons he has learnt will shape him into `a real man`.
The R& B singer posted a picture on Instagram of him wearing standard orange prison overalls in court along with a lengthy message about his past life, suggest reports.
"I`ve been through a lot in my life. Made a lot of mistakes along the way. But through it all I`ve always been true to myself and through God I`ve been able to take care of my family!
"I should regret some things but I think the lessons learnt will shape me into a real man. I`m grateful and appreciative! Thank you for life!" he wrote.
Brown was first placed on probation in 2009 for attacking his then-girlfriend Rihanna, leaving her face beaten and bruised.
The 25-year-old rapper was then sentenced to 365 days after admitting violating his probation by getting into a fight in Washington DC last year, but the judge gave him credit for the 234 days he has already spent in rehab and jail. He was released on June 2 midnight.
The judge ordered him to attend therapy sessions twice a week and undergo random drug testing three times a week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 698: Tanu's friend exposes her real face in front of Abhi
- Shah Rukh Khan teaches Alia Bhatt how to live 'Dear Zindagi' on Facebook live chat!