Chris Brown admits making `lot of mistakes`
Los Angeles: Rapper Chris Brown has admitted he has made many mistakes in his past and hopes that the lessons he has learnt will shape him into `a real man`.
The R& B singer posted a picture on Instagram of him wearing standard orange prison overalls in court along with a lengthy message about his past life, suggest reports.
"I`ve been through a lot in my life. Made a lot of mistakes along the way. But through it all I`ve always been true to myself and through God I`ve been able to take care of my family!
"I should regret some things but I think the lessons learnt will shape me into a real man. I`m grateful and appreciative! Thank you for life!" he wrote.
Brown was first placed on probation in 2009 for attacking his then-girlfriend Rihanna, leaving her face beaten and bruised.
The 25-year-old rapper was then sentenced to 365 days after admitting violating his probation by getting into a fight in Washington DC last year, but the judge gave him credit for the 234 days he has already spent in rehab and jail. He was released on June 2 midnight.
The judge ordered him to attend therapy sessions twice a week and undergo random drug testing three times a week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!