Christopher Walken hates flying
Los Angeles: Actor Christopher Walken is so scared of flying that he chose to skip the London premiere of his latest film ‘Seven Psychopaths’.
The 69-year-old was supposed to join the other cast members for the screening, but he had to cancel his plan due to his nervousness vis-a-vis flying, reports a website.
"I don`t like flying at the best of times. And as I get older, I like it less and less," Walken told a magazine.
He also admits that he avoids driving and is often plagued by irrational fears during trips abroad.
Walken said: "I don`t much like driving either. I prefer to be driven. And, when I`m in London, I don`t even like walking on the street... When we`re over there, I always say to my wife, `Stay in the hotel. Don`t go out there. It`s too dangerous.`"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!