Courtney Love`s resolution - be friends with exes
Los Angeles: Singer-songwriter Courtney Love has vowed to start 2014 with a romantic clean slate. She wants to become friends with all her former boyfriends.
She wants to drop any grudges she has been holding against any of them, reports contactmusic.com.
She took to her Facebook page to share her New Year resolution via a post.
She posted: "I think at nearly 50, the basis of any relationship should be restraint and pragmatism...I wish I knew this at 20, and to become best friends and to make sure your exes dont all hate you."
"It`s important to leave romances nicely - and it`s 2014, so I am letting a lot of grudges just go, I don’t have time... none of it matters - thank you Dave Navarro and Peter Mensch."
Love, who has 21-year-old daughter Frances Bean, believes that by ridding herself of negative energy and hateful feelings, the next year will prove to be far more successful for her, both financially and romantically.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prayers for Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa ji's health, tweets Rishi Kapoor
- How Jessica Alba takes care of her hair!
- Tom Cruise's 'The Mummy' trailer will send shivers down your spine
- Himesh Reshammiya reveals similarities between Salman Khan, Iulia Vantur
- Here's what Elena Kazan said after getting evicted from 'Bigg Boss' season 10