Dakota Fanning meets teen cancer survivors
London: Actress Dakota Fanning, who plays the role of a leukemia patient in `Now Is Good`, got a chance to meet cancer survivors during the promotional trip for the movie.
Fanning plays the role of a young woman battling the illness in the film and during a promotional trip to Britain, she met with Jennie-Lou Hodge and Clara Markiewicz, who are both in remission from the disease, reported Showbizspy.
They interviewed the actress on what she learned about cancer by studying for the role and told her about their experiences during treatment for the illness.
"I have always done a lot of volunteer work at children`s hospitals in particular, and I had a friend who passed away from leukemia. I didn`t know specifically all the terms and that sort of thing, but I had some personal experience with it, for sure," Fanning said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!