Dakota Fanning meets teen cancer survivors
London: Actress Dakota Fanning, who plays the role of a leukemia patient in `Now Is Good`, got a chance to meet cancer survivors during the promotional trip for the movie.
Fanning plays the role of a young woman battling the illness in the film and during a promotional trip to Britain, she met with Jennie-Lou Hodge and Clara Markiewicz, who are both in remission from the disease, reported Showbizspy.
They interviewed the actress on what she learned about cancer by studying for the role and told her about their experiences during treatment for the illness.
"I have always done a lot of volunteer work at children`s hospitals in particular, and I had a friend who passed away from leukemia. I didn`t know specifically all the terms and that sort of thing, but I had some personal experience with it, for sure," Fanning said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan wishes Nagarjuna on 56th birthday, unveils his son's movie teaser
- 'Dilwale': Farah and Shah Rukh beat Iceland cold with warm hugs!
- Pamela Anderson makes her children sign contracts
- Kabir Khan got the 'best gift' from Salman Khan
- Arjun Rampal, Mehr Jesia put up united front at fashion week