Daughter pays tribute to Whitney Houston
Los Angeles: Bobbi Kristina Brown, daughter of the late music icon Whitney Houston, has paid tribute to her mother on her 51st birth anniversary.
Houston died in February 2012 and the daughter took to Twitter to pay a tribute to mark the milestone Aug 9, reportedly.
She wrote: "#HappyBirthdaymommy! #HappyBirthdayWhitney! #AllAugustAllWhitney #iloveyou! @nickdgordon @mwhitaker10 #Family."
Bobbi, whose father is "My prerogative" hitmaker Bobby Brown, hinted earlier that she was planning to start her music career.
She tweeted: "Think about it.. She had 1babygirl, lungs and a GORGEOUS unforgettable voice.. Who do you think ONLY has HER vocal chords.. ? (sic)."
She is also rumoured to be getting help with her career from Mariah Carey and former "American Idol" judge Randy Jackson.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success