David Beckham takes French lessons
London: British footballer David Beckham is reportedly learning French because he does not want any communication problem with his team mates and fans.
Beckham has recently associated himself with French football club Paris Saint-Germain and he is doing everything possible to get rid of the communication gap, reports dailystar.co.uk.
"He has gone to great lengths to make sure he has a decent command of French. He wants to talk to the players, fans and the media in French. He`s booked a tutor in France and has courses on his portable devices," said a source.
Beckham will be staying in a hotel in Paris, while his wife Victoria Beckham and four children will live here. Actor Tom Cruise recently offered his jet to the football star for commuting from here to Paris.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala