David, Victoria Beckham eye up new mansion
London: Former soccer star David and wife Victoria Beckham are reportedly looking for a mansion away from the city.
The couple are looking at homes in the Cotswolds, which host celebrities from around the globe, as David, 38, is keen to enjoy the beauty of countryside, reported Contactmusic.
"Recently, David has adopted a new hobby, walking, and he loves to do it in the countryside. His idea of a great weekend is a long, countryside stroll. They`re looking for a slow-paced lifestyle when they`re not working," a source said.
The couple, who have four kids Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 11, Cruz, eight, and two-year-old daughter Harper want to provide a safe company for their children to play with.
"They also want their sons to be able to what other kids do without being worried. `David and Victoria are looking to buy two houses. They love Britain and want to base themselves here for the foreseeable future," the source said.
"But as much as they love London and they need to be there for work and the kids` schools, they want somewhere quiet.`They want a weekend, countryside estate where they can chill out and do normal things that normal families do," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10' sets bring back 'Karan Arjun' memories!
- Kapil Sharma's 'FIRANGI' connection REVEALED! All you need to know
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley