Did Bullock home intruder have a diary about her?
Los Angeles: The intruder, who was arrested for breaking into Sandra Bullock`s home on Sunday morning, reportedly kept a diary about the Oscar-winning actress.
The 39-year-old intruder, identified as Joshua Corbett, may have been obsessed with the actress, reports a magazine.
Corbett was arrested on suspicion of burglary after rummaging through Bullock`s personal belongings.
At the time of the break in, the actress was inside her home with 4-year-old son Louis.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Javed Akhtar to screen 'Dil Dhadakne Do' for Arun Jaitley
- Filmmakers should learn from 'PK', says Chinese daily
- Tamil actress Leena Maria Paul arrested in Rs 20 crores cheating case
- I read scripts as cinegoer, not as a filmmaker: Karan Johar
- 'Zaroori tha' will reach wider audience as Bollywood song: Rahat Fateh Ali Khan