Don`t have to get naked to be noticed: Katy Perry
Los Angeles: Katy Perry is a role model for a lot of younger fans, which is why the singer says she will never go nude for publicity.
The `Roar` singer touched the topic of celebrities getting naked as she promoted her album, `Prism`, reported Aceshowbiz.
"I do see myself becoming this, whatever, inspiration out of default right now because it`s such a strange world. Like females in pop - everybody`s getting naked.
"I mean, I`ve been naked before, but I don`t feel like I have to always get naked to be noticed. But it`s interesting to see," Perry said.
The 29-year-old singer, however, insisted that she was not directing her comments at certain performers.
"I`m not talking about anyone in particular. I`m talking about all of them. I mean, it`s like, put it away. We know you`ve got it. I got it too. I`ve taken it off before and I`m not necessarily judging.
"I`m just saying sometimes it`s nice to play that card but also it`s nice to play other cards... I know I have that sexy card in my deck but I don`t always have to use that card," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- These cheesy pick-up lines will surely help you impress your crush!
- Women still banned in this ancient Greek monastery, but why?– Read more
- Is your SOUL mature enough? Find out here
- Incredible! This leaning Shiva Temple in Varanasi is partially submerged in Ganga
- Sex machines - the future of `clean` prostitution?