Family most important for Hugh Jackman
Los Angeles: Actor Hugh Jackman, who is married to actress Deborra-Lee Furness, gives priority to his family life over his career.
"Debs has strength and a lot of courage. She is very grounded. Our family matters more than anything - and I mean anything," Sunday Telegraph newspaper quoted Jackman as saying.
"At the Oscars (in 2009), when I put my hand on my heart, that`s a sign to Debs out there, a reminder that this is what matters and that all the rest - the awards and the money and the fame - may come and go," the 44-year-old actor said.
The couple have two adopted children -- son Oscar, 13, and eight-year-old daughter Ava.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!
- Johnny Depp's lawyer responds to Amber Heard's abuse allegations