Family most important for Hugh Jackman
Los Angeles: Actor Hugh Jackman, who is married to actress Deborra-Lee Furness, gives priority to his family life over his career.
"Debs has strength and a lot of courage. She is very grounded. Our family matters more than anything - and I mean anything," Sunday Telegraph newspaper quoted Jackman as saying.
"At the Oscars (in 2009), when I put my hand on my heart, that`s a sign to Debs out there, a reminder that this is what matters and that all the rest - the awards and the money and the fame - may come and go," the 44-year-old actor said.
The couple have two adopted children -- son Oscar, 13, and eight-year-old daughter Ava.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt to be first guests on upcoming season of 'Koffee with Karan'?
- All you need to know about Indira Ekadashi
- How to save your suede shoes from damage
- Along with cast and crew, Priyanka Chopra enjoys 'Quantico' season 2 screening! – Pics inside
- 'Dance+' season two: 14-year-old Tanay Malhara takes home the trophy