Family most important for Hugh Jackman
Los Angeles: Actor Hugh Jackman, who is married to actress Deborra-Lee Furness, gives priority to his family life over his career.
"Debs has strength and a lot of courage. She is very grounded. Our family matters more than anything - and I mean anything," Sunday Telegraph newspaper quoted Jackman as saying.
"At the Oscars (in 2009), when I put my hand on my heart, that`s a sign to Debs out there, a reminder that this is what matters and that all the rest - the awards and the money and the fame - may come and go," the 44-year-old actor said.
The couple have two adopted children -- son Oscar, 13, and eight-year-old daughter Ava.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's autopsy showed 'no significant injuries'
- Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet oppose decriminalisation of prostitution
- Bobbi Kristina heard late mom Whitney Houston's music in her last moments
- Original Keventers refashions its milkshake menu
- Chef Izzat cooks mouth-watering dishes - without water!