Fergie wears low heels post delivery
Los Angeles: Black Eyed Peas star Fergie prefers to wear low heels since she gave birth to her son Axl Jack.
Fergie, 38, and actor husband Josh Duhamel welcomed Axl on August 29, reported a leading magazine.
"My everyday heels have become lower. But on the other hand I`m still a woman ? and women like to dress up ? so high heels are still very much in the mix!," she said.
The `Fergalicious` singer also has a successful footwear line, Fergie Footwear, which she recently showcased at an event at Macy`s in Las Vegas during the MAGIC fashion convention.
Asked if she would like to create a line for kids, the mother of one said, "Not yet. Well my plate is pretty full at the moment.
I keep a wait and see attitude about any other design partnership as I always want to make sure that the product is true to me."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Govinda ultimate Bollywood dancer for me: Farah Khan
- 'Game of Thrones' will have shorter final seasons
- Top reasons to watch Harshvardhan Kapoor's 'Mirzya'!
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' to join forces with Salman Khan's 'Sultan'? - Know how
- No apology from Salman Khan as he responds to NCW notice on 'raped woman' remark