Film on Facebook director Sheryl Sandberg`s book
Los Angeles:Facebook`s chief operating officer Sheryl Sandberg’s book will be adapted for the big screen.
Her bestseller was titled “Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead” and Sony Pictures Entertainment has reportedly acquired the rights to the project, with Nell Scovell (who worked with Sandberg on the book) on board to write the script.
According to online magazine Deadline, the film`s plot will follow a fictional narrative that focuses on themes raised by the book.
Sandberg is reportedly planning to donate her proceeds from the project to her Lean In foundation.
Sony also produced Oscar nominated “The Social Network”, based on the Ben Mezrich book “The Accidental Billionaires”, which told the story of Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Efforts on to make Chiranjeevi-Pawan Kalyan film a reality
- Amitabh Bachchan declines royal invite from Queen Elizabeth II!
- CBFC refuses to certify Prakash Jha's 'Lipstick Under My Burkha'