Film on Facebook director Sheryl Sandberg`s book
Los Angeles:Facebook`s chief operating officer Sheryl Sandberg’s book will be adapted for the big screen.
Her bestseller was titled “Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead” and Sony Pictures Entertainment has reportedly acquired the rights to the project, with Nell Scovell (who worked with Sandberg on the book) on board to write the script.
According to online magazine Deadline, the film`s plot will follow a fictional narrative that focuses on themes raised by the book.
Sandberg is reportedly planning to donate her proceeds from the project to her Lean In foundation.
Sony also produced Oscar nominated “The Social Network”, based on the Ben Mezrich book “The Accidental Billionaires”, which told the story of Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushant Singh Rajput departs from 'Half Girlfriend'
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan
- Arjun Kapoor to endorse Smith & Jones ketchup
- Figuring out dates for 'Half Girlfriend': Kriti Sanon
- Would love to do Bhagyashree's role in ‘Maine Pyaar Kiya’, romance Salman Khan: Daisy Shah