Los Angeles: From adding the 1990s influence to your wardrobe, to flaunting denim shorts or going for tie-dye, there are many trends that one adopt to freshen up their look during summer.
Celebrities like Cara Delevingne, Alexa Chung and Kate Moss all turned up the heat in some trend-setting outfits thereby adding an oomph quotient to the monotnous summer look, reportedly.
Take a look at the top five fashion that is surely going to be the inspiration to jazz up your summer look.
* The 1990s style is still a big trend for this summer: If you can dare to wear a crop top, plaid shirt, chunky shoes and some double denim. This is a nice contrast to get that hippy look.
* Tie-dye is a recurring winner: It’s a great way of adding a blast of colour to your summer wardrobe but be sure to keep it to just one item.
* Denim shorts are not only practical but also a great basic to work with. Kate Moss famously started this trend in 2005 with her denim shorts and Hunter boots look.
* Headwear can make any simple ensemble on-trend: Headdresses come in a variety of guises, so choose your style and go for it. However, if you’re not keen on this look then stick to another festival staple and that is hats! Go for classic wide brimmed hat or a printed cap to keep you cool in the heat.
* Round sunglasses and mirrored aviators: Summer is meant to flaunt the best of sunglasses. From classic tortoise shell to eye catching embellishments nothing quite finishes off a look as well as a pair of sunglasses.