Floyd Mayweather Jr defends Justin Bieber over racist joke scandal
London: Floyd Mayweather Jr defended Justin Bieber for the racist `n` word joke that he had cracked as a young teen.
The 37-year-old boxing legend, who has been friends with the 20-year-old pop brat for years, reportedly said that everyone makes mistakes when they`re young and it`s just a part of growing up.
Mayweather, who admitted to feel proud of what the `Never Say Never` singer had accomplished as a musician and a business man, also shared a snap of him with Bieber on Instagram, writing that the singer had always been kind to him and his family.
Earlier, the scandalous video, which showed Bieber using the `n` word, had caused ripples, for which he had apologised.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!