Floyd Mayweather Jr defends Justin Bieber over racist joke scandal
London: Floyd Mayweather Jr defended Justin Bieber for the racist `n` word joke that he had cracked as a young teen.
The 37-year-old boxing legend, who has been friends with the 20-year-old pop brat for years, reportedly said that everyone makes mistakes when they`re young and it`s just a part of growing up.
Mayweather, who admitted to feel proud of what the `Never Say Never` singer had accomplished as a musician and a business man, also shared a snap of him with Bieber on Instagram, writing that the singer had always been kind to him and his family.
Earlier, the scandalous video, which showed Bieber using the `n` word, had caused ripples, for which he had apologised.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'