Former 007 star Samantha Bond admits she`s addicted to sudokus
London: Samantha Bond, who starred alongside Pierce Brosnan in four James Bond films, has revealed that she is hooked on to killer sudokus.
The 51-year-old star told the Daily Express that not a lot of people know that she is very good at mathematics.
The Hollywood star said that when she was an angry teenager, she used to sit in her room and do quadratic equations to calm herself down.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Spike Lee, Gena Rowlands, Debbie Reynolds to receive honorary Oscars
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Women more flexible, adaptive in sexual identity than men
- Neeta Lulla considers National Awards 'milestone' of her career
- Susan Sarandon fights to save death row inmate's life