Former 007 star Samantha Bond admits she`s addicted to sudokus
London: Samantha Bond, who starred alongside Pierce Brosnan in four James Bond films, has revealed that she is hooked on to killer sudokus.
The 51-year-old star told the Daily Express that not a lot of people know that she is very good at mathematics.
The Hollywood star said that when she was an angry teenager, she used to sit in her room and do quadratic equations to calm herself down.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Naseer and I share emotional intelligence: Kalki Koechlin
- Want 'Sarbjit' to release in Pakistan: Omung Kumar
- Aryan Khan, Navya Naveli's 'Muck Up Day' picture is HERE!
- Sorry IPL, AbRam Khan stole thunder last night – Watch video
- Here’s what Kangana Ranaut’s father has to say about her legal battle with Hrithik Roshan
- Mahabharata’s Bhima was married to a rakshasi – Do you know who she is
- Are Indians shifting their focus from gyming to dancing – Click here to read more
- Interesting! Here’s how India women feel about representation of woman in movies
- Ravana, the demon king is worshipped in these Indian temples
- Meaning, Rashi and Nakshatra of 10 unique baby boy names inspired by Lord Ganesha