Gwyneth Platrow`s mother upset over her daughter`s separation
London: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow`s mother is reportedly devastated over her daughter`s separation with Coldplay singer Chris Martin after 11 years of marriage.
Paltrow`s mother, Blythe Danner, loves Chris and tried to convince her daughter to save her decade-old relationship, reported Contactmusic.
"She`s really upset. She loves Chris. She begged Gwyneth not to end it, that he`s a good man. But Gwyneth had to do what she felt was best," a source said.
The couple first met at one of Coldplay`s concerts back in 2002 and married a year later in a secret Southern California ceremony. They have two children, daughter Apple, 9, and son Moses, 7.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!