Gwyneth Platrow`s mother upset over her daughter`s separation
London: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow`s mother is reportedly devastated over her daughter`s separation with Coldplay singer Chris Martin after 11 years of marriage.
Paltrow`s mother, Blythe Danner, loves Chris and tried to convince her daughter to save her decade-old relationship, reported Contactmusic.
"She`s really upset. She loves Chris. She begged Gwyneth not to end it, that he`s a good man. But Gwyneth had to do what she felt was best," a source said.
The couple first met at one of Coldplay`s concerts back in 2002 and married a year later in a secret Southern California ceremony. They have two children, daughter Apple, 9, and son Moses, 7.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan