Gwyneth Platrow`s mother upset over her daughter`s separation
London: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow`s mother is reportedly devastated over her daughter`s separation with Coldplay singer Chris Martin after 11 years of marriage.
Paltrow`s mother, Blythe Danner, loves Chris and tried to convince her daughter to save her decade-old relationship, reported Contactmusic.
"She`s really upset. She loves Chris. She begged Gwyneth not to end it, that he`s a good man. But Gwyneth had to do what she felt was best," a source said.
The couple first met at one of Coldplay`s concerts back in 2002 and married a year later in a secret Southern California ceremony. They have two children, daughter Apple, 9, and son Moses, 7.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- This viral puzzle is making the internet go crazy! Can you solve this?
- Rio 2016 Olympic Games: This ad will make you hug your mom, thank her for all what she has done for you
- Mahabharata’s Bhima was married to a rakshasi – Do you know who she is
- Are Indians shifting their focus from gyming to dancing – Click here to read more
- Interesting! Here’s how India women feel about representation of woman in movies