Halle Berry says paparazzi caused daughter `emotional distress`
Washington: Halle Berry has claimed that her daughter Nahla has suffered "emotional distress" and "so much trauma", as a result of aggressive paparazzi.
She hopes new legislation will help protect her children, Contactmusic reported.
The `Cloud Atlas` star, who has a five-year-old daughter, Nahla, with her ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry, and is expecting her first child with her French actor fiance Olivier Martinez, admits her daughter has suffered "so much trauma" because of her celebrity status, and hopes new legislation that was signed in California on Tuesday will protect her children.
The new bill will see paparazzi face tougher penalties if they take photos of the children of celebrities without parental consent and in a harassing manner, according to USA Today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!
- Twinkle Khanna reveals her healthy alternatives!
- Priyanka Chopra feels 'blessed' to work with Blair Underwood, Aunjanue Ellis!
- Pakistani actors already home before MNS threat to leave India
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles