Halle Berry says paparazzi caused daughter `emotional distress`
Washington: Halle Berry has claimed that her daughter Nahla has suffered "emotional distress" and "so much trauma", as a result of aggressive paparazzi.
She hopes new legislation will help protect her children, Contactmusic reported.
The `Cloud Atlas` star, who has a five-year-old daughter, Nahla, with her ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry, and is expecting her first child with her French actor fiance Olivier Martinez, admits her daughter has suffered "so much trauma" because of her celebrity status, and hopes new legislation that was signed in California on Tuesday will protect her children.
The new bill will see paparazzi face tougher penalties if they take photos of the children of celebrities without parental consent and in a harassing manner, according to USA Today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut receive top honours
- Jacqueline Fernandez keeps mystery alive on her relationship status
- Pakistani actors Adnan Siddiqui, Sajal Aly set to debut in Bollywood film!
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!