Halle Berry says paparazzi caused daughter `emotional distress`
Washington: Halle Berry has claimed that her daughter Nahla has suffered "emotional distress" and "so much trauma", as a result of aggressive paparazzi.
She hopes new legislation will help protect her children, Contactmusic reported.
The `Cloud Atlas` star, who has a five-year-old daughter, Nahla, with her ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry, and is expecting her first child with her French actor fiance Olivier Martinez, admits her daughter has suffered "so much trauma" because of her celebrity status, and hopes new legislation that was signed in California on Tuesday will protect her children.
The new bill will see paparazzi face tougher penalties if they take photos of the children of celebrities without parental consent and in a harassing manner, according to USA Today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Asha Bhosle donates Rs 25k to ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs’ contestants
- Anushka Sharma – Diljit Dosanjh starrer ‘Phillauri’ keeps ‘spirits’ high, earns moderately at Box Office
- Pratyusha Banerjee short film: Kamya Punjabi hits back at Rahul Raj Singh, says no one can scare me!
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ March 29 Update: Dadi makes Abhi realise that he has fallen in love with Pragya