Los Angeles: Hollywood star Harrison Ford debuted public appearance since his plane crash in March, earlier this year, at ongoing Comic Con.
The actor, who reprises his role as Han Solo in the upcoming movie "Star Wars: The Force Awakens", took the stage along with several stars of the film, whose director, J J Abrams, and Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy led the panel, said The Hollywood Reporter.
"I'm fine," he told the crowd, who broke out into bellowing screams and applause when he took the stage. "I walked here so how bad can it be?"
Ford, 72, suffered multiple injuries including a broken pelvis and broken ankle after his single-engine, World War II-era plane had to make an emergency landing on a Venice golf course March 5. He was unable to attend the Star Wars Celebration convention in April.
"It should have felt ridiculous," he, said when asked about how it felt to return to the set of a Star Wars movie, at the panel. "It was thirty plus years ago and I sort of grew up. Yet here I was. I will tell you that it felt great."