'Harry Potter' star David Legeno dies at 50
Los Angeles: British actor David Legeno, who played werewolf in 'Harry Potter', has been found dead in Death Valley, California.
The 50-year-old actor's body was discovered by two hikers on July 6 in a remote area of the California wilderness and had to be removed by helicopter, reportedly.
The actor apparently died while hiking in the Valley. "The Inyo County Sheriff's Dispatch received notification on Sunday (July 6) at approximately 7 am that remains had been discovered in a remote wash in Death Valley," read a statement.
"The remains have been identified as David Legeno, a 50-year-old UK man. It appears that Legeno died of heat related issues, but the Inyo County Coroner will determine the final cause of death. There are no signs of foul play," the statement read.
Legeno, who also appeared in 'Snatch' and 'Batman Begins', was also an MMA fighter and boxer, and lived in southern England with his daughter, who is in her 20s.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur dances to Salman Khan's song in style! - Watch
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her