Harry Styles bids 150,000 pounds for space voyage?
London: One Direction star Harry Styles has reportedly bid 150,000 pounds in the hope of securing a place on Richard Branson`s Virgin Galactic maiden voyage next year.
Richard Branson`s Virgin Galactic plans to provide space flights to space tourists and Harry, 19, wishes to be a part of the voyage next year, reported Daily Star.
"Harry heard about the voyage a while ago but something triggered his interest in the past few weeks," a source said.
"He`s got no idea if it`s realistic with it being so close ? with his obligations to the band ? but he`s willing to move things around to make it happen," the source added.
The star is believed to have called on close friend and manager Simon Cowell to help him seal the deal.
"If anyone has the contacts to make it happen it`s Simon. Harry is happy to fork out the cash for it ? he`s loaded. He just needs Simon to help him seal the deal," the source said.
The other members of the band Niall Horan, Zayn Malik Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson are reportedly not that keen to splurge so much for the space voyage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!