Harry Styles wins British Style Award
London: One Direction star Harry Styles has been honoured with the 2013 British Style Award in London.
The 19-year-old singer backed the honour at this year`s British Fashion Awards, which was presented to him by three-time winner Alexa Chung, reported Daily Telegraph.
Styles, a London Fashion Week regular with a front row seat at the Burberry and House of Holland shows, was up against his rumoured love interest Cara Delevingne, former footballer David Beckham, and the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton.
Styles` bandmates Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Niall Horan and Zayn Malik failed to make the shortlist.
Edie Campbell reigned supreme in the Model Of The Year category, Burberry claimed Brand of the Year and Kate Moss, who was honoured for her 25-year modelling career, took home the Special Recognition Award.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Social stigma on HIV/AIDS should be pulled down: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Karan Johar yearns to work with Anurag Kashyap again
- Esteemed sarangi maestro Ustad Sabri Khan passes away
- Serena Williams goes nude for 2016 Pirelli Calendar shoot
- 'Bajirao Mastani' vs 'Dilwale': Which one will outshine the other?