Hate takes over cheer for Uday Chopra
Mumbai: Post the New Year celebration, actor Uday Chopra feels it is time to come back in the real world again.
The 40-year-old took to microblogging website Twitter and joked that since the festivities are over people can go back to "being mean".
"Ok New Years over, everyone can go back to being mean now...I come to Twitter for the hate," Uday tweeted Thursday.
In his own funny way Uday also shared why hate is better.
"Why Hate is better. Hate travels faster than Love. Hate can flourish on an empty stomach. You don`t need to know a person to hate them," he added.
Uday was last seen as funny guy Ali in Aamir Khan-starrer ‘Dhoom: 3’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Udi Udi Jaaye' from 'Raees': Check out Shah Rukh Khan, Falguni Pathak's adorable conversation
- Rohit Roy reveals he was offered huge money to enter 'Bigg Boss' as contestant
- 'Jolly LL.B 2' trailer 2: Akshay Kumar brings forward intense side of legal system
- Jallikattu row: Kamal Haasan appeals for calm, says 'none can take away your rights'
- Abhishek Bachchan ready to do biopic on THIS sportsman for free!