Hate takes over cheer for Uday Chopra
Mumbai: Post the New Year celebration, actor Uday Chopra feels it is time to come back in the real world again.
The 40-year-old took to microblogging website Twitter and joked that since the festivities are over people can go back to "being mean".
"Ok New Years over, everyone can go back to being mean now...I come to Twitter for the hate," Uday tweeted Thursday.
In his own funny way Uday also shared why hate is better.
"Why Hate is better. Hate travels faster than Love. Hate can flourish on an empty stomach. You don`t need to know a person to hate them," he added.
Uday was last seen as funny guy Ali in Aamir Khan-starrer ‘Dhoom: 3’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic