Heart wrenching clip of Michael Jackson with kids released
London: A truly moving home video of Michael Jackson has been released that shows him teaching his three kids to sing on Christmas day.
The two heart-warming videos, which show Prince and Paris as young children, were shown to the members of the jury in the King of Pop`s wrongful death trial, the Mirror reported.
For the very first time, the clip reveals the faces of the kids, who used to have their faces covered with masks in public to protect their identity.
The video also shows Jacko playing with his brood and asking them how they planned to change the world in the video.
Prince revealed to the court on Wednesday that the video was recorded at Christmas.
In one of the video, the ` Thriller ` hit maker can be heard asking his children the meaning of Christmas, to which Blanket replies with "love".
Jacko is then heard asking his youngest child, who seems to be about 5 at the time, how would he change the world.
Blanket innocently responds with "I don`t know" to the aforementioned question.
The singer then turns to Paris and asks her to honestly search her heart and to answer truthfully what she wants to do.
Little Paris responds with "Help the poor" and then quickly adds that she would also like to be a gymnast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mahira Khan's role chopped in her big Bollywood debut 'Raees'—Here's all you need to know
- Rukmini- devoted wife of Sri Krishna and incarnation of Goddess Lakshmi
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed to Sanjay Dutt for Rajkumar Hirani's biopic!
- Aditya Chopra to launch Raj Kapoor's grandson Aadar Jain
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Feeling blues? Here are TOP 6 ways to sustain your long distance relationship
- Wedding special: 8 Bollywood songs to make your sangeet rocking!
- Sedentary time may hamper academic skills in boys
- Kanye West discharged from hospital one week after admission