Hugh Jackman to endorse Montblanc
Los Angeles: Hollywood actor Hugh Jackman has been named the global ambassador of luxury German brand Montblanc.
The 45-year-old will feature in the brand`s forthcoming advertising campaign as ambassador to international markets with the exception of US.
"I am delighted to be part of the Montblanc family as I have always admired what the brand stands for, it`s fascinating history and the quality and uniqueness of the products they create," Jackman said in a statement.
"The Wolverine" star was recently seen trying a crafted limited edition Montblanc Heritage Perpetual Calendar watch and he described it as a timelessly elegant piece with great features.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Ra.One' animator Charu Khandal dies
- 10th Jaipur Literature Festival kicks off in style; Gulzar, Anne Waldman deliver keynote address
- 'Kaabil' vs 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan, Shah Rukh Khan's Wednesday face-off gets more intense!
- Global Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' continues victory run
- I initially felt intimidated by Shah Rukh Khan on 'Raees' set: Zeeshan Ayyub Khan