Hulk Hogan hospitalized after burning hand
Washington: Hulk Hogan was rushed to a hospital in Florida on Sunday after he suffered bad burns to his hand.
The 59 year old, who got injured after a radiator malfunctioned, was admitted to the emergency room of Tampa General Hospital, Contactmusic reported.
Hogan posted a number of shots of his injured hand on his Twitter page.
One of the pictures showed a doctor treating his swollen fingers and another showed the top layer of skin burned off several digits.
Explaining about the incident he wrote: "Just had a radiator explode on my hand, Ouch. I at the Er now at Tampa General Hospital."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles