Hulk Hogan hospitalized after burning hand
Washington: Hulk Hogan was rushed to a hospital in Florida on Sunday after he suffered bad burns to his hand.
The 59 year old, who got injured after a radiator malfunctioned, was admitted to the emergency room of Tampa General Hospital, Contactmusic reported.
Hogan posted a number of shots of his injured hand on his Twitter page.
One of the pictures showed a doctor treating his swollen fingers and another showed the top layer of skin burned off several digits.
Explaining about the incident he wrote: "Just had a radiator explode on my hand, Ouch. I at the Er now at Tampa General Hospital."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'