I am not appreciated in UK: Jessie J
London: Pop star Jessie J doesn`t feel appreciated as an artist in the UK.
The 26-year-old `Price Tag` hitmaker believes that she isn`t always taken seriously as a singer, reportedly.
"In America they see me as a singer whereas here I feel that people don`t appreciate my voice. I`ve dedicated my life to singing and I want it to be taken seriously," Jessie said.
"Here it seems that all people want to know is what I`ve had for breakfast and who I`m sleeping with."
The singer recently announced plans to release her third studio album Sweet Talker in October.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan