I am not appreciated in UK: Jessie J
London: Pop star Jessie J doesn`t feel appreciated as an artist in the UK.
The 26-year-old `Price Tag` hitmaker believes that she isn`t always taken seriously as a singer, reportedly.
"In America they see me as a singer whereas here I feel that people don`t appreciate my voice. I`ve dedicated my life to singing and I want it to be taken seriously," Jessie said.
"Here it seems that all people want to know is what I`ve had for breakfast and who I`m sleeping with."
The singer recently announced plans to release her third studio album Sweet Talker in October.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hot and sexy to the hilt – Nargis Fakhri on sizzling magazine covers
- Commercial cinema doesn't need me: Manoj Bajpayee
- Controversies, legal battle – What are they? Kangana Ranaut at her happiest best – See pics
- Kangana Ranaut breaks her silence on ‘black magic’ allegations
- Meet Tommy Singh aka Shahid Kapoor in 'Chitta Ve' from 'Udta Punjab'—Watch!
- Meaning, Rashi and Nakshatra of 10 unique baby boy names inspired by Lord Ganesha
- 50 Cent apologises after mocking autistic airport janitor
- Spot the hidden Panda in picture! Click here
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!