I am not appreciated in UK: Jessie J
London: Pop star Jessie J doesn`t feel appreciated as an artist in the UK.
The 26-year-old `Price Tag` hitmaker believes that she isn`t always taken seriously as a singer, reportedly.
"In America they see me as a singer whereas here I feel that people don`t appreciate my voice. I`ve dedicated my life to singing and I want it to be taken seriously," Jessie said.
"Here it seems that all people want to know is what I`ve had for breakfast and who I`m sleeping with."
The singer recently announced plans to release her third studio album Sweet Talker in October.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai