I`d rather look like Kate Moss than myself: Lily Allen
Los Angeles: Singer Lily Allen says she sometimes wishes she looked like supermodel Kate Moss due to the constant pressure to look pretty.
The 28-year-old singer feels that women in the entertainment industry are sometimes expected appear in a particular way, reported E! Online.
"Of course I would rather look like Kate Moss than look like myself. I wish I didn`t feel like that and I think the reason we feel like that is because of the imagery we`re fed all the time," Allen said.
"Women are still expected, in some weird way, to kind of...Sit there and look pretty. And not talk," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Telegu-Hindi actress involved in high profile prostitution racket bust in Goa
- Pakistani model Ayyan Ali's bail plea rejected
- Bobby Flay becomes first chef to receive star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- The more you shop, the more you are tempted to make unplanned purchases
- Twitter bot stands for Caitlyn Jenner by correcting users who misgender her