I`d take drugs with my daughter: Robbie Williams
London: Singer Robbie Williams worries his daughter Teddy will go down the same path he did, and has vowed to make sure she gets the best drugs possible and take them with her if she does.
The 39-year-old, who has admitted to trying heroin and cocaine in the past, might have put his wild ways behind him, but says he would sacrifice his sobriety for the sake of his nine-month-old daughter Theodora `Teddy` Rose, reported Sun Online.
"I doubt she`ll be like me. Touch wood, and follow that with a lot of love and a lot of luck, she won`t go there or have to go there. If unfortunately that does happen, I`ll know what to do. Which is make sure she`s got the best drugs possible and take them with her," he said.
The `Candy` hitmaker has even penned a track about his past troubles, which led him to check into rehab in 2007 after a lengthy battle with booze, depression and prescription drug addiction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch
- How Mahishasura invited death by undermining woman power – Durga
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- Do you know the colour of your personality?—Take this quiz
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Teddy Day' with these cute gift options!
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud