I`d take drugs with my daughter: Robbie Williams
London: Singer Robbie Williams worries his daughter Teddy will go down the same path he did, and has vowed to make sure she gets the best drugs possible and take them with her if she does.
The 39-year-old, who has admitted to trying heroin and cocaine in the past, might have put his wild ways behind him, but says he would sacrifice his sobriety for the sake of his nine-month-old daughter Theodora `Teddy` Rose, reported Sun Online.
"I doubt she`ll be like me. Touch wood, and follow that with a lot of love and a lot of luck, she won`t go there or have to go there. If unfortunately that does happen, I`ll know what to do. Which is make sure she`s got the best drugs possible and take them with her," he said.
The `Candy` hitmaker has even penned a track about his past troubles, which led him to check into rehab in 2007 after a lengthy battle with booze, depression and prescription drug addiction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ricky Martin believes in `connect before marriage
- Criminal Mustafa Dossa conducts model audition inside court premises
- Kangana's midas touch: 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns` racing fast towards Rs 100 crore
- Amitabh Bachchan in trouble over 'poem', slapped Rs 1 crore notice
- Watch: Dance guru Prabhudheva's mind blowing act in 'Happy Hour' from 'ABCD2'!
- Chris Pine in talks to play Steve Trevor in 'Wonder Woman'
- Liam Neeson most-liked celebrity endorser
- U2 tour manager Dennis Sheehan dies in LA hotel
- Subhash Ghai to receive IIFA Lifetime Achievement award 2015
- Tabu will bring whole new energy to 'Fitoor': Abhishek Kapoor
- Michael Gambon to play Winston Churchill in ITV drama
- Kaley Cuoco dyes her hair, eyebrows bright bubblegum pink
- Expert detoxification guide for brides-to-be
- Look cool in denim during summer
- Blake Lively takes to fashion designing
- Kate Winslet feels makeup is 'liberating'
- Shield hair from monsoon humidity
- Eva Longoria wants fitness empire
- Akshay Kumar to launch his clothing line
- Lady Gaga gets over 30 wedding dress sketches from top designers
- Ditch black for bold and bright this summer
- Style up in suede in spring, summer
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- Smriti Irani visits Amethi, promises to pay insurance money to 25,000 women
- UP: Man chops off wife's nose, hair for dowry
- Zee Media Exclusive: The plight of yoga expert Tejaswi Sharma
- Woman denied flat in Mumbai for being a Muslim
- 4 Indians in Forbes' 100 most powerful women list
- BBV: What challenges lie ahead of Modi govt?
- DNA analysis of rising water crisis in India!
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced today
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- I was misquoted, says Kiren Rijiju on 'beef' remark
- mahresult.nic.in updated with MSBSHSE Maharashtra HSC Class XII Result 2015
- First look: Salman Khan steals thunder in `Bajrangi Bhaijaan`
- CBSE 10th result to be declared tomorrow
- Check mahresult.nic.in for Maharashtra HSC Result 2015 to be announced at 1 pm on May 27
- Manmohan Singh defends himself on 2G charge, slams Modi govt for 'carbon copy' schemes
- Sonia Gandhi 'unconstitutional authority' during UPA: PM Narendra Modi
- Reservation stir: Five percent job quota to Gujjars unlikely, hints Rajasthan govt