I don`t make wish lists: Taylor Swift
London: Country singer Taylor Swift insists she lives her life step by step and does not try to shape her career by making wish lists.
The 24-year-old star feels there is a sense of achievement in living life in not a planned way, reported Contactmusic.
"One thing I`ve tried to never do is make wish lists. I try to have a very steppingstone mentality about this whole thing, where as soon as you make one step you visualize the next step, not five steps ahead," said Swift.
Swift recently recorded the track `Sweeter Than Fiction` for the British comedy `One Chance` based on the life of `Britain`s Got Talent` winner Paul Potts.
She said she enjoys writing songs for films because it allows her to take a break from her personal thoughts and concentrate on someone else`s life.
"My experience with songwriting is usually so confessional, it`s so drawn from my own life and my own stories. There`s something so unique about that and I get a special buzz from that. But it`s also kind of cool to focus on somebody else`s storylines," she said.
"Give yourself a little bit of a break from the introspection," added Swift.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting
- Half Girlfriend: Shraddha Kapoor's sporty look grabs eyeballs in fresh still – See pic
- Diljit Dosanjh's thank you note to Hindi film industry will melt your heart!