I don`t miss drugs: Kerry Katona
Los Angeles: Singer Kerry Katona says she does not miss taking drugs at all - so much so that she can`t deal with even a hangover anymore.
"I do not miss the drugs at all. I`ve done it, 100 lifetimes worth, I can`t even handle a hangover anymore," dailystar.co.uk quoted Katona as saying.
Engaged to George Kay, the 33-year-old, who has four children and is expecting her fifth child, does not wish to change anything about the way she leads her life.
"I`m not going to sit here with regret, I definitely would not change anything," said Katona.
"If I was to change something, I wouldn`t be the person I am today. I wouldn`t have the four amazing children I have. I wouldn`t have met George," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ