I don`t miss drugs: Kerry Katona
Los Angeles: Singer Kerry Katona says she does not miss taking drugs at all - so much so that she can`t deal with even a hangover anymore.
"I do not miss the drugs at all. I`ve done it, 100 lifetimes worth, I can`t even handle a hangover anymore," dailystar.co.uk quoted Katona as saying.
Engaged to George Kay, the 33-year-old, who has four children and is expecting her fifth child, does not wish to change anything about the way she leads her life.
"I`m not going to sit here with regret, I definitely would not change anything," said Katona.
"If I was to change something, I wouldn`t be the person I am today. I wouldn`t have the four amazing children I have. I wouldn`t have met George," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row